Administrative Assistant – Full Time Position
Sparcz Engineering lnc. is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support in daily operations. The candidate will provide administrative support to the company Executives. Performs general clerical and office duties involving typing, record and file maintenance, mail distribution, answering telephones, writing memos, etc. as directed. Will also input data into spreadsheets and/or databases.
- Establish, organize, and maintain files and records
- Process Payroll
- Request Quotes
- Create Bill of Materials including pricing
- Order Parts
- Create Purchase Orders
- Receive Parts
- Create/Process Invoices
- Data Entry
- Make deposits
- Outgoing mail to post office
- Some housekeeping duties
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and software applications (such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to apply basic administrative skills to perform standardized duties (e.g., to create memos, reports, spreadsheets, exhibits for presentations, etc.)
- Effective organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required to help resolve routine problems, answer general questions, and know when to escalate more complex issues.
- Filing and records management systems Ability to exercise judgment to shift priorities and organize multiple tasks simultaneously
High school diploma (or equivalent) and Preferred Administrative experience
If you have questions regarding job opportunities at
Sparcz Enginging, call us at our Buffalo NY area location
~ Call us at 716-681-0381.