Electrical Engineer – Full Time Position
Sparcz Engineering is a thriving and growing company that specializes in developing electrical products such as custom chassis, circuit boards, and cables. Sparcz is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Electrical Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining electrical systems and components to meet our company’s needs and industry standards.
- Analyze and implement customer requirements to develop electrical products.
- Design schematics and circuit boards.
- Conduct mechanical design of enclosures and rack systems, ensuring efficient manufacturability.
- Create Bills of Materials (BOM) and cost estimates for projects.
- Designate substitute parts and assist with company processes and procedures.
- Use software such as OrCAD, Allegro, Draftsight, and Microsoft Office to maintain product drawings.
- Train and guide technicians, completing projects and necessary documentation.
- Assist in estimating time and cost for customer requests.
- Build products as needed.
- Support the employee team and contribute to company success.
- Assist in developing new business and revenue streams.
- Coordinate with the social media consultant.
- Strong electrical engineering skills and knowledge of schematic and circuit board design.
- Experience with mechanical design, BOM creation, and cost estimation.
- Proficient in using software such as OrCAD, Allegro, Draftsight, and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and contribute to company success.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- 401K Benefits with matching
- Flexible Hours
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
If you have questions regarding job opportunities at
Sparcz Enginging, call us at our Buffalo NY area location
~ Call us at 716-681-0381.