Electronic Technician/Assembler-Full Time Position
Sparcz Engineering is a growing company looking for a motivated individual to join our team.
We are looking for someone who can work closely with other employees and also possess the skills and confidence to work accurately and efficiently as an individual.
We are a custom electronics company building a wide variety of equipment. Individual must want to work on a variety of different types of jobs, sometimes at the same time.
The applicant MUST have the following skills
1) Ability to read schematics to wire machine tools and electronic test equipment.
2) Experience crimping contacts and lugs to wires.
3) Ability to solder printed circuits boards with both thru hole and surface mount components.
4) Aircraft wiring experience. This includes working with shielded cable, grounding and solder sleeves.
5) Be a conscientious and hardworking individual.
6) Able to pass a solder test.
7) Self starter that is able to work with little or no supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary 32K to 52K depending on experience
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- High school or AAS or 2 year Technical Degree (Preferred)
- Electronics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)