Electronics Technician/Assembler – Full Time
Sparcz Engineering is seeking an experienced Electronics Technician to build and assemble electronic components including, box builds, load simulator boxes, breakout boxes, test cables, wiring harnesses and hand soldering PCBs. The ideal candidate should be proficient in soldering and have experience in troubleshooting, testing, and repairing electronic equipment.
- Build and assemble electronic components, including box builds, load simulator boxes, breakout boxes, and PCBs.
- Read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, and specifications to assemble electronic components.
- Assemble lab/test cables and wiring harnesses.
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting of electronic equipment to identify and repair malfunctions.
- Ensure that all electronic assemblies meet quality standards and specifications.
- Collaborate with engineers and other technicians to develop and test new products.
- Maintain and repair electronic equipment and systems as needed.
- Assist in the development and improvement of manufacturing processes.
- Maintain a clean work area and other general housekeeping to comply with Aerospace FOD programs.
Minimum Previous Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates degree in Electronics or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in electronics assembly and testing.
- Experience in soldering and working with electronic components.
- Familiarity with electrical testing and troubleshooting equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, and specifications.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and continuous improvement principles.
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift (Monday – Thursday) with overtime opportunities
- $16 – $24 per hour